Ultrasound is sound waves with frequencies higher than the upper audible limit of human hearing.
Ultrasound does not involve radiation, which makes it much safer for the patient.
Ultrasound imaging is often used in medicine to help identify structures for steroid injections or to help identify other structures (i.e. Blood vessels, nerves, and tendons which we want to avoid).
Some of the uses for Ultrasound are:
- Psoas Bursitis
- Greater Trochanteric Bursitis
- Hip Labrum Tears
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Patella Tendinitis
- Patellar Femoral Syndrome
- Chondromalacia patella
- Partially torn or strained ACL/LCL/MCL
- Meniscus Tears
- Whiplash injuries
- Headaches related to the neck
- Tension Neck Syndrome
- Rotator cuff tendinitis
- Rotator cuff impingement syndrome
- Bicipital Tendinitis
- Labrum tear Arthritis steroid injection
Elbow and Hand
- Medical and lateral epicondylitis
- Wrist and finger tendinitis
- Ligament tears
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
Request Your Appointment Today!
To request your appointment, please call (775) 414-4847 or contact us online today!
Holistic Health Center of Reno
975 Roberta Ln #101b
Sparks, NV 89431
Phone: (775) 414-4847
Pain relief steroid injections specialists serving patients in Sparks, Reno and the surrounding Washoe County, Nevada communities.