AUGUST SPECIAL - 20% Off
Why Choose Us?
- 100% Approval rate
- Get approved in minutes
- Walk-ins welcome
- Discount for groups
- Discount for returning patients
- Veteran discount
North State Medical Clinic is a full-service, one-stop center for your Nevada Medical Marijuana Card (MMC)
The state of Nevada issues medical marijuana cards to individuals who meet certain medical conditions.
Nevada Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions:
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Autoimmune Disease
- Medical Conditions related to acquired immune deficiency syndrome or the human immunodeficiency virus
- Seizures, including without limitation, seizures caused by epilepsy.
- Anxiety Disorder
- Muscle spasms, including without limitation spasms caused by multiple sclerosis.
- Anorexia or cachexia
- Severe or chronic pain
- Dependence upon or addiction to opioids
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Neuropathic condition, whether or not such condition causes seizures.
Request Your Appointment Today!
To request your appointment, please call (775) 414-4847 or contact us online today!
North State Medical Clinic
3400 Kauai Court, Suite 108
Reno, NV 89509
Phone: (775) 414-4847
Medical marijuana doctor serving patients in Reno, Sparks and the surrounding Washoe County, Nevada communities.