The state of Nevada issues medical marijuana cards to individuals who meet certain medical conditions.
Holistic Health Center is a full service, one stop center for your Nevada MMC.
That is, we get your application from the State, fill in all the required information, along with all payments, and mail your completed application to the State.
Cards are issued by the State of Nevada for one or two years.
Obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card in Nevada - How It works:
- You schedule an appointment
- Come in with your medical records.
- You will see the doctor, who will verify your qualifying medical condition.
- We mail your application with all required forms and payments to Nevada Medical Marijuana Registry.
- You sit back relax, and check your mail for you card
Nevada Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions:
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Autoimmune Disease
- Medical Condition related to acquired immune deficiency syndrome or the human immunodeficiency virus
- Seizures, including without limitation, seziures caused by epilepsy.
- Anxiety Disorder
- Muscle spasms, including without limitation spasms caused by multiple sclerosis.
- Anorexia or cachexia
- Severe or chronic pain
- Dependence upon or addiction to opioids
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Neuropathic condition, whether or not such condition causes seizures.
Request Your Appointment Today!
To request your appointment, please call (775) 414-4847 or contact us online today!
Holistic Health Center of Reno
975 Roberta Ln #101b
Sparks, NV 89431
Phone: (775) 414-4847
Medical marijuana doctor serving patients in Sparks, Reno and the surrounding Washoe County, Nevada communities.